Monday, July 28, 2014

Trip Report: Blydenburgh Park Fishing 7/19/14

Well, this little trip report was supposed to go up on the blog last week, but then I was told that someone had patented writing, so I had to hold off until I could make sure. :)

Anyway, last weekend I had some free time, so my friend Rich and I decided to do some bass fishing. We went to Blydenburgh Park to fish a lake called Stump Pond.

IMG_9773

Following Rich’s advise, we were using  a weedless set up utilizing just a #4 hook with a gummy lure. The bass went nuts for it. I literally hooked one on the first cast. And the fish just kept biting.

Copy of IMG_9798

Copy of IMG_9805

Copy of IMG_9781

It went on like that for several hours until the sun started going down.

IMG_9823

I know, not much of a trip report, but I haven’t done much fishing this year I wanted to try out some different set ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment